Volunteering for HHFii
Since its beginning, HHFii has depended on the generosity of people like you to carry out its mission. Volunteers have always been the driving force behind HHFii, giving generously of their time and talent to serve in a variety of ways.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Help implement HHFii’s health education programs.
- Plan and implement fund-raising events, like the Lap-A-Thon.
- Participate in public affairs efforts to improve services for immigrants by writing letters to, calling, or visiting your legislators.
- Help with office procedures such as typing, telephoning, organizing, or preparing mailings.
- Distribute HHFii educational materials to hospitals and schools in your community.
- Discover how you can help at the HHFii’s National Office in Bronx, New York.
Volunteers are vital to the success of our mission. To find out about specific volunteer opportunities in your area, please contact:
Helping Hands for Immigrants' Integration Inc.
P.O. Box 690421
Bronx, NY 10469
Phone/Fax: (718) 360-8612