Health and Social Services
- Hits: 345
HHFii helps our clients by coordinating access to quality health and social services to immigrants. We assure this by ensuring adequate access to these services at affordable rates. Our clients include immigrants, foreign students and first generation children of immigrants.
Delivery of Healthcare and Social Services
- Act as a conduit to access government-funded and private healthcare facilities for preventive and secondary care at affordable rates.
- Develop a network of community-based healthcare facilities providing services to immigrants and other residents at affordable rates.
- Provide social services including Clothing, Food Pantry, Thrift Store and other social benefits as may be provided by a social worker.
Health Education and Outreach Services
- Provide health education through seminars, workshops, and fairs that focus on trends and/or diseases that affect immigrant populations.
- Engage immigrants through training and technical assistance in processes through which they may qualify for health insurance coverage and other healthcare and social services.
If you could benefit from or have questions about these services, please contact:
Helping Hands for Immigrants' Integration Inc.
P.O. Box 690421
Bronx, NY 10469
Phone/Fax: (718) 360-8612