- Hits: 452
HHFii helps its clients by providing immigrants including visa holders with legal services through counseling and education. We assure this by ensuring adequate access to these services at affordable rates. Our clients include immigrants, foreign students and first generation children of immigrants.
- Facilitate the maintenance of legal status.
- Educate immigrants on changes in Immigration Law and how these affect them.
- Facilitate the maintenance and/or the changing of status from visa holders to permanent residents to citizens.
- Facilitate the education of immigrants on the negotiation of contracts including but not limited to employment and real estate.
- Counseling through an attorney and a Legal Aide on immigration issues including but not limited to work permits, legal status options, filing documents, development and review of contracts, and citizenship drives.
- Education (seminars/legal fairs) on policy changes affecting all program areas and/or the immigrant community.
If you could benefit from or have questions about these services, please contact:
Helping Hands for Immigrants' Integration Inc.
P.O. Box 690421
Bronx, NY 10469
Phone/Fax: (718) 360-8612